Friday 5 September 2014

5x5

Photography- 5 different types of photography:

  1. Wildlife- With this type of photography the type of wildlife varies and you are able to take a range of different images of a range of different animals. Your environment is able to change and the type of picture that you take is able to vary. This is the reason I like wildlife photography as I would be able to enjoy taking the picture and not get bored being stuck in one place.
  2.  Landscape- I like this type of photography because of the different landscapes you are able to take a good photograph of. You are able to take this type of photograph most places you are as there will be a good landscape near you. This photography allows you to be out in nature and not stuck in a room of office all day.
  3.  Family/ friends- This type of photography allows you to be able to capture a moment for the group that you will be taking the pictures of. They will be able to keep those pictures forever and can look back on that point of their life. You will be working with different people all of the time so it would be fun to be able to do different things and you will never get bored by doing one thing.
  4.  Wedding/event photography- Being a wedding photographer, you will be able to work with different people, experience all kinds of different weddings, and you are not stuck in one place doing the same thing.
  5.   Macro- Macro photography allows you to be able to see the detail in the certain thing that you are taking a picture of. You may have never seen this certain animal or insect close up before so it may be an interesting type of photography to do.


Music- 5 of my favourite current albums:

1.    Sia- 1000 Forms of Fear (Favourite Song: Chandelier)
2.     Ed Sheeran- X (Favourite Song: Photograph)
3.     Twin Atlantic- Great Divide (Favourite Song: Brothers and Sisters)
4.     Passenger- Whispers (Favourite Song: 27)
5.     We The Kings- Somewhere Somehow (Favourite Song: Just Keep Breathing)


TV- 5 of my favourite programmes:

  1.  Hollyoaks- This TV programme creates a range of different story lines that I find good to watch and I like the fact that this soap is designed to my kind of age range and is not designed primarily for older people. 
  2. Dance Moms- This programme is a reality TV programme that contains a lot of drama and I enjoy to watch it as it is a type of programme that I have not seen made before.
  3. Big Brother- I like this programme because I like getting to know the personalities of the people going into the house and I like watching what happens when they are all trapped within the house.
  4.       Educating ...- I like to watch Educating (Yorkshire, Essex, the East End) because I like to watch how different schools are run and what happens within them compared to ours.
  5. Waterloo Road- Even though this programme is not showing at the moment, I do like it and I do enjoy to watch it. This is because I like how it covers different areas of school life.

YouTube- 5 of my favourite youtubers:

1.     Zoella (Zoe Sugg)- I enjoy watching the content that this youtuber produces. She creates a range of different videos and I enjoy to watch all of them.
2.     Pointless Blog (Alfie Deyes)- I like this youtuber because I find his videos funny and entertaining.
3.     Sprinkle of Glitter (Louise Pentland)- I think Louise makes good and entertaining videos and I like the range of videos that she produces.
4.     Shaytards (Shay Butler & family)- I like the shaytards videos because they make daily videos of what they have done the day before and I enjoy watching this is they make their day entertaining and they are always doing something diferent everyday. I also feel as though they are committed to youtube as they have been making daily videos for over 5 years.
5.     SaconneJoly’s (Jonathon Joly & family)- I like the saconnejolys for the same reason as the shaytards. They also make daily videos that are entertaining and good to watch. I also feel as though they are committed as not only have they uploaded a video everyday for over 3 years but they make sure that they upload the video at 6pm.

Films- My 5 favourite films

1.     The Fault in our Stars- I like this film because they put a different view on teenage cancer and they make you realise how many teens are suffering with cancer and how many of their lives have been cut to short. It also puts the message across that you shouldn’t feel sorry for these teens as they don’t want pity, they want to feel normal.
2.     Marley and Me- Even with the sad ending I still like this film as it shows the dog through his life and I like the comedy that is held within this film.
3.     The Hunger Games- I feel this film is different to any film that has been created before. It has a completely new concept that I think is interesting and I enjoy to watch the film. 
4.     The Hangover- I like this film because I find it funny and entertaining and I like the original concept of the film.

5.     The Inbetweeners- I enjoyed watching the TV series before the film was realised so I already knew that I would like the film. I found it funny and a good follow on from the series.

2 comments:

  1. I love this!������

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent work Quinn. A very interesting 5x5. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete